HKTDC x HKMHDIA co-organizing event: Hong Kong International Medical and Healthcare Fair 2022
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and Hong Kong Medical and Healthcare Device Industries Association (HKMHDIA) are co-organizing an international trade fair, " Hong Kong International Medical and Healthcare Fair 2022".
NEW in 2022 - HKTDC 3-in-1 “Exhibition+”
The 3 key components of the 3-in-1 “Exhibition+” includes:
1) Physical Exhibition (9-11 November 2022) - to provide face-to-face connection and business encounters for those who physically join and visit the Fair.
HK$31,610 / USD 4,165 per 9sqm Standard Booth
HK$3,130 / USD 413 Custom-Built Participation (Raw Space)
2) “Click2Match” service (9-18 November 2022) - an online platform and interface, empowered by AI-recommendation engine, for both exhibitors and buyers to identify each other, schedule appointments and conduct online meetings. The appointment-making function would start as early as 2 November 2022, while the meetings would take place from 9-18 November 2022.
3) hktdc.com Sourcing (9 October - 8 December 2022) - 2 months online exposure on hktdc.com Sourcing with 3GB media storage space to present your company, product photos, and videos, etc.
This hybrid “EXHIBITION+” package is priced at physical booth fee plus an obligatory participation fee of HK$3,000 / US$420 (Original: HK$12,000/US$1,560) for #2 & #3 services as aforementioned.
Enhanced Funding Schemes
The Hong Kong SAR Government has enhanced two major funding schemes for exhibitors with details as follows:
(1) Convention & Exhibition Industry Subsidy Scheme (C&E)
All exhibitors (both local and overseas) will be subsidised a maximum of 50% of the participation fee or HK$10,000 per booth of 9 sqm, subject to a cap of 10 booths of 9sqm and HK$100,000 per company per fair organised by HKTDC. Each exhibitor is required to submit the business registration / company registration documents along with their application in order to enjoy this subsidy.
(2) Export Marketing Fund (EMF)
Eligible Hong Kong SMEs can also apply for EMF from the Trade & Industry Department (TID) to cover 50% of the participation fee, subject to a cap of HK$100,000 per fair. As an enhanced measure, the subsidy will be calculated based on the original price. Details are available at www.smefund.tid.gov.hk.
In addition, the application for EMF can be submitted along with your Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair application through the online platform on or before the application deadline of 22 July 2022.
Early Bird Discount
Early bird discount of 5% off for new exhibitors, and 10% off for past Hong Kong International Medical and Healthcare Fair exhibitors of 2021, will be offered to all exhibitors who submit the application on or before 30 June 2022.
HKMHDIA Member Discount
For HKMHDIA members taking part in the HKMHDIA Pavilion: 8% off
HKMHDIA members not taking part in the HKMHDIA Pavilion: 5% off
Ms. Kelly Chiu Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: (852) 2240 4239
Mr. Douglas Lau Email: email@example.com / Tel: (852) 2240 4161
Please rest assured that we will monitor the epidemic situation closely and will timely inform exhibitors for any new arrangement. Thank you very much for your support!