Senior Production Technologist / Production Technologist
Dedicated solely to molecular diagnostics, DiagCor was established in 2006. The global leader in flow-through hybridization technology, we offer a range of products, solutions and services related to RNA and DNA analysis.
Company Website: www.diagcorlifescience.com
Requirement & Duties
- Participate in manufacturing & quality control of In-vitro diagnosis reagents;
- Monitor and review of manufacturing and quality control process;
- Coordinate with multi-functional teams for new product launching;
- Review and update standard operation procedure and documents;
- Provide technical training to subordinates and ensure strictly follows to the approved SOP;
- Assist in QMS accreditation and product registration;
- Plan and perform stability study of new products;
- Monitor and maintenance production facility and equipment.
Qualification and requirement:
- Higher Diploma, Bachelor degree, or above in life sciences / biomedical sciences / biotechnology or related disciplines with prefer knowledge in molecular genetics / molecular biology;
- Hands-on experience in PCR work is preferred;
- Experience in handling equipment maintenance and calibration work;
- Knowledge of ISO standard / six sigma is an advantage;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good problem solving skill and able to work under pressure;
- Team player attitude, proactive and self-motivated;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Production Technologist.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expected salary
- Cover letter