Admission Application for Advanced Manufacturing Centre (AMC)
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is inviting interested companies to apply for admission to the Advanced Manufacturing Centre (AMC) at 18 Chun Cheong Street, Tseung Kwan O INNOPARK.
The AMC is a pilot project to promote re-industrialisation. With a Gross Floor Area (GFA) for lease of about 108,580 square metre, the building aims to provide specialised production space for users to set up operations adopting new technology and create high-skilled employment. Interested parties are invited to apply for lease of space within AMC.
The main occupier of AMC are manufacturers from multi-industries. However, priority will be given to any of the following manufacturing activities or industries:
- Medical, health and hospital devices and equipment
- Biomedical engineering devices, implants and equipment
- Smart electronics and optical equipment
- Smart sensor fabrication, semiconductor advanced packaging
- Robo-electronics and smart power devices for smart city applications
- Industries that enhance the advanced manufacturing ecosystem such as analytical testing & certification labs, advanced product packaging, advanced materials, and upstream/ downstream manufacturers to the above-mentioned industries
Other industries not listed above may also be considered if they can demonstrate adequate product technology or advanced process provided the proposed operation does not affect other lessees in the building. For the avoidance of doubt, HKSTP has an absolute discretion to determine which types of manufacturing activities or industries will be admitted to AMC.
The admission application package is published on the HKSTP website. Interested parties please submit the duly completed Technical Proposal by no later than 11:00 am (Hong Kong time) on 20 May 2022 (Friday) for the current batch of assessment. Late submission may not be processed in this batch of assessment.
For any queries, please feel free to contact the Advanced Manufacturing Centre at +852 2629 6908 or email at email@example.com.