HKTDC x HKMHDIA co-organizing event: Hong Kong International Medical and Healthcare Fair 2023
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and Hong Kong Medical and
NEW in 2023 - HKTDC 3-in-1 “Exhibition+”
To help SMEs capture the business opportunities presented by the “new sourcing normal”, HKTDC has launched NEW “Exhibition+” hybrid package to facilitate exhibitors and buyers to stay connected and conduct businesses in both physical and virtual format. The 3 key components of the 3-in-1 “Exhibition+” includes:
1) Physical Exhibition (16-18 May 2023) - the pivotal platform to provide face-to-face connection and business encounter for those who physically join and visit the Fair.
HK$31,610 / USD 4,165 per 9sqm Standard Booth
HK$3,130 / USD 413 Custom-Built Participation (Raw Space)
2) “Click2Match” service (16-25 May 2023) - an easy-to-use online platform and interface, empowered by AI-recommendation engine, for both exhibitors and buyers to identify each other, schedule appointments and conduct online meetings. The appointment-making function would start as early as 9 May 2023, while the meetings would take place from 16-25 May 2023.
3) hktdc.com Sourcing (16 April - 15 June 2023) - 2 months online exposure on hktdc.com Sourcing with 3GB media storage space to present your company, product photos, and videos, etc.
This hybrid “Exhibition+” package will include the fee for the physical booth plus the default access to the online platform, which will allow you to reach out the registered buyers in advance and this will be charged at a discounted fee of HK$3,000/US$420 (Original fee: HK$12,000/US$1,560). Additional top-up packages and publicity opportunities are also available for exhibitors who want extra exposure at top-up fees.
Enhanced Funding Schemes
The Hong Kong SAR Government has enhanced two major funding schemes for exhibitors with details as follows:
(1) Convention & Exhibition Industry Subsidy Scheme (C&E)
All exhibitors (both local and overseas) will be subsidised a maximum of 50% of the participation fee or HK$10,000 per booth of 9 sqm, subject to a cap of 10 booths of 9sqm and HK$100,000 per company per fair organised by HKTDC. Each exhibitor is required to submit the business registration / company registration documents along with their application in order to enjoy this subsidy.
(2) Export Marketing Fund (EMF)
Eligible Hong Kong SMEs can also apply for EMF from the Trade & Industry Department (TID) to cover 50% of the participation fee, subject to a cap of HK$100,000 per fair. As an enhanced measure, the subsidy will be calculated based on the original price. Details are available at www.smefund.tid.gov.hk.
In addition, the application for EMF can be submitted along with your Hong Kong Medical and Healthcare Fair application through our online platform on or before the application deadline of 13 January 2023.
Early Bird Discount
Early bird discount of 5% off for new exhibitors, and 10% off for past Hong Kong International
HKMHDIA Member Discount
For HKMHDIA members taking part in the HKMHDIA Pavilion: 8% off
HKMHDIA members not taking part in the HKMHDIA Pavilion: 5% off
Ms. Krystal Sze
Email: email@example.com / Tel: (852) 2240 4542
Ms. Kelly Chiu
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: (852) 2240 4239
Mr. Michael Chan
Email: email@example.com / Tel: (852) 2240 4325
Mr. Kasper Kong
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: (852) 2240 4616